SAP Business Advisor, Master Data Planner (Entry Level)Businesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01358427 Date posted 10/08/2019 City Chula Vista State California Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA21: Aerostructures - Chula Vista 850 Lagoon Blvd, Chula Vista, CA, 91910 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
We are looking for an entry level SAP Business Advisor, Master Data Planner who will be taught the skills to specialize in Material Master management who will act as a liaison between the business teams and the central SAP support team.
- Owning the end-to-end material master creation process across all Aerostructures facilities, ensuring all steps are executed completely and in a timely fashion
- Facilitate roll-out of Material Master MDP process to additional programs
- Answering day to day SAP inquiries from the business relating to the material master initially and potentially other master data in the future
- Coordinating training activity among the material master super user community to ensure Master Data Approvers know what documents and standards need to be followed
- Drive and support internal audits on the material master data including coordinating “clean up” activity
- Coordinate and drive periodic regression testing among the network of material master superusers
- Act as the SAP liaison for lean events conducted by the business and support ACE activities
- Support the team with internal ACE activities
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required
- MS Office experience, especially Excel
- Attention to details and organizational skills
- Data Entry experience (speed and accuracy)
- Must be a US Citizen
- SAP experience
- SAP Material Master experience
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Ability to buy an additional week of vacation
- Employee scholar program
- Funding of courses for pursuing approved certifications
- Annual Merit and performance review
- Numerous paths for advancement – both within team you join and outside
- UTFlex program consideration
- Primary CareTake leave
- Parental Leave
- And More!!
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms