SAP Business Advisor Manager, FICO/Material MasterBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01378941 Date posted 12/20/2019 City Chula Vista State California Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA21: Aerostructures - Chula Vista 850 Lagoon Blvd, Chula Vista, CA, 91910 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
We are looking for an SAP Business Advisor, FICO-Material Master with a developed knowledge and technical expertise in FICO and some knowledge in material master maintenance processes. In this role you will act as a liaison between the business teams and the central SAP technical support team. You will be an SAP FICO subject matter expert (SME). In addition, you will also oversee the resources who manage the central material master maintenance process.
- Providing SME support for Controlling and/or Finance modules in SAP covering these functional areas of SAP FICO.
Controlling Finance Material master
- Answering day to day SAP inquiries from the business in Controlling, Finance and Material Master areas
- Understanding the functionality triggered by various MM settings and providing governance on what combinations are acceptable
- Owning and driving improvements to the Centralized Material Master Maintenance process
- Analyzing gaps in business knowledge, developing and deploying training packages
- Using knowledge and experience of the SAP system capabilities to identify, drive and implement business process and system improvement opportunities
- Act as the SAP liaison for Continuous Improvement lean events conducted by the business
- Create detailed enhancement designs based on the opportunities above, to present and prioritize them
- Have a customer service mindset
- Key functional areas of support are:
- Material master governance
- Material Master Maintenance
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience including 3+ years of SAP implementation, support or advanced user experience OR
- Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience 2+ years of SAP implementation, support or advanced user experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience including 5+ years of SAP implementation, support or advanced user experience is required
- Experience in one of the following 2 SAP modules: Controlling or Finance
- SAP ECC 6.0 or higher
- US citizenship required
- Project Systems - be familiar with different types of project types, WBS elements, networks and related results analysis and settlement processes.
- Product Costing - Be familiar with SAP product costing module, Material master related settings, BOM & Routing updates for standard cost calculation and update.
- Profit center Accounting – Master data and Transactional data analysis, Profit center assessment & distribution
- Cost Center Accounting - Master data & transactional data analysis, cost center assessment & distribution and related reporting.
- COPA (Profitability analysis)
- GL-general ledger module Master data and transactional data analysis and related reporting.
- Tax - Be familiar with Sabrix interface to SAP for tax
- In Material Master Maintenance
- Understanding various Material Master tables, their fields and the various functionality triggered by the key fields used by the business
- Key differences between an MTO material, GPD material and MTS material
- Project Management experience a plus
- SAP configuration and ABAP de-bugging / code reading experience a plus
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Ability to buy an additional week of vacation
- Employee scholar program
- Funding of courses for pursuing approved certifications
- Annual Merit and performance review
- Numerous paths for advancement – both within team you join and outside
- UTFlex program consideration
- Primary CareTake leave
- Parental Leave
- And More!!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms