Project ManagerBusinesses UTC CLIMATE, CONTROLS & SECURITY Job ID 57265BR Date posted 11/27/2017 City Chicopee State Massachusetts Country US
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Building automation systems that make sense! Automated Logic is a total energy solutions provider. For more than 30 years, we have been dedicated to designing easy-to-use building automation systems that provide the highest possible energy efficiency, while ensuring occupant comfort. Through our global team of company branches and independently-owned dealers, we offer industry-leading technology with local, on-the-ground service that is hard to beat.
- Manage projects following project processes and where applicable provide direction to assisting Project Engineers
- Complete projects per the contractual requirements within budget, on-time and with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Responsible for the overall financial performance of assigned projects including project planning, billing, revenue forecasting, A/R collections and re-estimating costs of installation projects
- Manage the delivery of the contracted scope and secure change orders for the expansion of scope
- Coordinate project materials and the use of shared resources; identify resource constraints, and assist with corrective action plans to remedy any issues
- Manage relationships with sub-contractors, identifying issues, and take corrective action plans to remedy any issues
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project, Access and other Windows products
- Ability to lead and motivate teams
- Strong problem solving, planning and project management skills
- Ability to read and understand scope of work
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of project financial reporting
- Prior experience in Construction, HVAC and/or Building Automation preferred
College degree preferred
BA/BS degree with 4-7+ years relevant experience
MA/MS with 2-5+ years relevant experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.