Sr Manager, Strategy and GrowthBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01375840 Date posted 01/21/2020 City Charlotte State North Carolina Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our customers are at the core of our business. And meeting each of their unique needs is the key to our success. The Defense Aftermarket organization plays a critical role at Collins Aerospace both internally and externally. We provide executive-level support to defense customers, and support our Strategic Business Units (SBUs) by augmenting key relationships and maintaining an excellent customer experience. Internally, we develop and support our SBUs by strategically planning and capturing future growth opportunities while ensuring customer satisfaction. If you want to advance your career while contributing to a vision that helps our customers redefine the aerospace industry, then consider landing here!
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
This position is for an experienced Strategic Business Analysis, Planning and Support professional with deep knowledge and highly developed technical expertise. The position will be a key member of a highly impactful team that develops strategic initiatives focused on helping the Defense Aftermarket business achieve margin growth and operational performance targets. This position will serve as a strategic partner to Collins business units and help improve critical areas of the business through data driven projects and analysis. The ideal candidate will have strong data analytics, financial planning, communication, and presentation skills.
- Conduct Pricing strategic data analysis to help improve top-line and bottom-line growth
- Help develop long-range strategic plans to drive overall growth and link those plans to near-term operational priorities
- Support senior management and Collins business units in developing and implementing creative data driven solutions that support profitable growth
- Completes complex modeling and analyses related to market and business intelligence data
- Develops control and reporting systems to facilitate the monitoring of target segment business growth and strategic account development
- Finalizes the draft reports that are used in consultation with product and service segment leaders regarding market and business intelligence data to provide recommendations and develop strategies
- Performs analytics, pricing, and segmentation to develop competitive product / market intelligence related to aftermarket and service contracts
- Responsible for aftermarket and service strategy development, strategy modeling, business analytics strategic planning and execution
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 8 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required
- 7+ years of Pricing Strategy and Finance experience
- Ability to travel 30%
- Familiarity with the Aerospace industry
- Finance experience
- Analytics experience
- SAP and HFM knowledge
- Experience with FAR 12 and FAR 15
- Tableau and Think-cell is a plus
- Comfortable working in a data driven, fast-paced, ambiguous, and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with ability to derive insights from data analysis
- Self-directed and resourceful with the ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Integrity, reliability, initiative and the ability to meet tight deadlines
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms