SAP Controlling ArchitectBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01333365 Date posted 07/11/2019 City Charlotte State North Carolina Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HNC11: UTAS Headquarters (GR) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there’s no better place to be right now than in digital. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
The SAP Controlling Architect position will be part of the Digital Technology Financial Applications organization at Collins Aerospace and recognized as an expert in SAP CO functionality. The position will be focused on developing strategy, evaluating business processes and DT best practices, recommending solutions as well as project execution.
- Work approved enhancement requests from the business; tasks include: design, configuration, development, test, and creation of training material
- Provide estimates to program management for approved projects
- Identify and work system operation improvements
- Work with cross-functional groups to complete large production enhancement projects
- Help define strategy to move to S4
- Support month-end / year-end activity
- Field complex CO related questions from the business including the analysis of pegging errors and unsettled cost at month-end
- Support break/fix tickets and questions from the business in the following areas: CCA, PCA, PC including GPD, CO-PA, PS, RA, and RAR
- Provide technical guidance to other team members
- Assist users with reporting in BW and Business Objects
- Work with the development team
- Working knowledge of ABAP
- 10+ years working experience in SAP | CO.
- 10 years production support experience.
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting, cost management and the Aerospace and Defense industry.
- Configuration experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Product Costing
- Profitability Analysis
- Project Systems & Results Analysis
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms