Customer Portal & eCommerce Program ManagerBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01300400 Date posted 03/28/2019 City Charlotte State North Carolina Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Our customer portals provide a simplified interface that enables transactional ease and greater access to customized information. Collins’ customer portal enables our customers to search for part availability and pricing, place spare part orders, check spares and repair order status (including shipping and logistical information), access technical publications and view invoices. Our e-commerce initiatives include providing our customers with more digital tools (e.g. EDI) to reduce transactional friction and facilitate ease of doing business with Collins Aerospace businesses.
- Act as the principal liaison between customers and Collins strategic business units (SBUs) management with respect to Collins’ Customer Portal and e-commerce initiatives
- Coordinate rollout of Customer Portal and e-commerce solutions across Collins’ customer base and SBUs
- Manages all levels of employees who support the customers and users of Collins Customer Portal and e-commerce solutions
- Partner effectively with Collins Digital Technology (DT) team on various Customer Portal and e-commerce initiatives
- Actively engage with potential customers and partners to drive Collins Customer Portal and e-commerce initiatives
- Provide regular communications on Customer Portal and e-commerce initiatives to customers, senior management, and working groups
- Organize, coordinate, and unsure the timely completion of program deadlines and deliverables
- Develops processes and strategies to ensure customer expectations are met, with responsibility for multiple products, services, or customer accounts.
- Recommends and provides ideas on systems, standards, and mechanisms that guide customer service activities; recommends measures that can be used to assess customer service efficiency, consistency, reliability, and quality to consistently improve and ensure quality services are delivered to customers.
- Oversees escalation of unresolved calls and issues. Provides guidance and recommends plans for resolution of complaints, issues, and other complex inquiries.
- Oversees information gathering, analysis, and investigation and develops documentation for customer account management.
- Reviews processes for addressing and resolving customer problems and determines how to improve performance and services.
- Conducts briefings with client groups to review the findings from customer correspondence and outline product issues identified by the customer service team.
- Performs duties related to overall customer service.
- Provides support to sales team with regard to customer concerns.
- Coordinates with sales reps to identify inside sales opportunities.
- Serves as customer interface on product status and delivery.
- May manage or work in call center for customer support.
- Maintains knowledge of UTC organization and products to provide the appropriate information and support to customers.
- Consistently documents customer service needs to identify patterns and maintain quality.
- Strong program/project management skills are required, with the ability to not only track program performance, but to develop strategic program plans, implement and execute.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build long lasting relationships with customers. The position requires the ability to communicate with all levels and organizations within Collins, as well as with our external customers.
- Trusted advisor to leadership gained by listening, understand, and offering solutions to their core business needs in order to create insightful initiatives
- A passionate communicator and proven thought leader in the business application of Digital with the ability to understand and explain complex problems in an easy to understand manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and being able to work well with others
- Strong results driven personality, with a high level of enthusiasm, energy, and confidence
- Exceptional analytical, communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Prior experience in commercial aerospace manufacturing or airline industries
- Ability to travel (up to 20%)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business or related fields
- 10+ years of experience in technology, business management and/or consulting roles
- Aerospace Aftermarket experience
- Airline/procurement background
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms