Facilities Intern-ExBusinesses UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS Job ID 76144BR Date posted 11/08/2018 City Burnsville State Minnesota Country US
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Get onboard the UTC Aerospace Operations and Supply Chain team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. Operations and Supply Chain employees have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
- Design HVAC, piping, utilities, construction, electrical, architectural, facility automation, energy efficiency, site and / or structural solutions for the facility.
- Develop basic schedules and budgets for projects and events.
- Develop plant equipment layouts to accompany the receipt of new equipment.
- Assist with the contractor management of small construction, remodel or equipment relocation projects.
- Compare options for designed equipment solutions.
- Specify equipment that needs to be purchased.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Industrial, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Must have GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must have completed 30 hours of college coursework.
- Strong verbal, written, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and SAP experience preferred.
- Preferred background will include construction, repair, maintenance related work experience, and activities.
Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Industrial, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.