Digital Program Sr. ManagerBusinesses United Technologies Corp. Headquarters Job ID 01267866 Date posted 01/12/2019 City Brooklyn State New York Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UTNB1: Corp - Brooklyn NY 55 Water St, Brooklyn, NY, 11201 USA
United Technology is heavily focusing on helping its business accelerate growth & efficiencies with its Digital efforts. UT Digital is exploring various technical solutions to optimize production, increase efficiencies & improve time to market.
UT Digital Alliances & Partnerships explores the external market to optimize the quality of service, economic efficiencies, and solve use cases with emerging technologies.
Digital Program Manager will be part of a team responsible for a Strategic Digital initiative in partnership with different units of UT Digital & Business Digital teams.
Essential DUTIES & RespoNSIBILTIES
Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Help develop a blue print for strategic initiative
- Create a plan for execution of strategic initiative
- Lead the section of strategic initiative
- Partner with UT Digital leaders & Biz Digital leaders
- Be a link between program & different Digital functions
- Help create a most efficient solution
- Must have 10+ years of relevant experience in working with Digital/IT consulting
- In depth understanding of different aspects of technology i.e. software development, IT Infra, Data Management, Digital thread etc.
- Excellent customer facing skills and ability to interface with technical engineers and analysts as well as management at all levels
- Demonstrated experience building relationships and credibility across functions and organizational levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- MBA from a nationally recognized program preferred
US Citizen or US Person required.
Work could involve ITAR-regulated projects.
Preferred location is Brooklyn NY however Farmington CT can also be considered
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.