Event ManagerBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01284966 Date posted 01/16/2019 City Bridgeport State West Virginia Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW200: Bridgeport WV 1525 Midway Park Road, Bridgeport, WV, 26330 USA
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you fascinated by the way the people learn and grow? Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you! We have a rare opportunity for a talented Event Managerto be based in Bridgeport WV.
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team you’ll help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow’s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world’s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Bridgeport WV is a recognized leader in servicing and overhaul of jet propulsion engines for the aerospace and commercial markets. We are looking for high energy, dynamic Event Manager to serve as a customer liaison, responsible for management of engine service events while achieving all financial and service delivery goals. If you would like to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to incorporate new ideas into practice, this may be your opportunity.
This is a challenging and highly visible role in the Bridgeport WV Engine service center.
- You will serve as the primary Customer Event Manager, collaborating with Service Center support team
- You will be responsible for building customer relationships, and representing the customer’s interests during daily operations. In addition, the EM is to drive the moments of truth with the customer for all engine shop events.
- The EM works in close partnership with the sales team in order to address engine induction opportunities. You will balance operational goals with satisfying customer commitments while maintaining profitability.
- Manage engine induction process •
- Manage customer hold process •
- Manage profitability of customer events •
- Analyze and approve cost estimates, invoices, and warranty application
- Coordinate customer visits •
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years professional experience
- US. Citizenship, due to government contract
- Possess self-motivated, team oriented, positive attitude.
- Validated interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and the position demands accuracy and responsibility.
- Able to plan and arrange work schedule to fit customer requirement with minimal supervision.Utilize oriented, positive attitude.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.