Product Managment Co-OpBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01298368 Date posted 03/20/2019 City Beverly State Massachusetts Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAM60: Sensitech, Inc 800 Cummings Center, Beverly, MA, 01915 USA
As a Product Management Co-Op, you will support activities related to the planning of projects related to solutions or initiatives. You will help to ensure alignment with program, project and business goals with the oversight of a PMO Program Manager. Solutions may include software, firmware, hardware, tools, infrastructure, and other related dependencies. In this role the Product Management Co-Op will interact with Product Managers, Designers, and Hardware and Software Engineering teams. You will also collaborate with a range of stakeholders in other organizations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support product managers in the definition of requirements for hardware and software products
- ·Interest in technology; desire to learn more about hardware and software product development
- ·Interest in defining products, and incorporating customer feedback, for business to business products
- ·Attention to detail and keen interest in technology
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Participating in a BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Lean, Agile, iterative development
- Good communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
SKILLS AND TRAITS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals and stakeholders
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms