Tech I - Operations (Assembly)Businesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 470797 Date posted 02/12/2019 City Batangas State Batangas Country Philippines
Nature of Work
Under close supervision, performs limited electronic, electromechanical or mechanical production sub-assembly and assembly operations of a repetitive nature to build up and assemble routine assembles by performing the following duties.
Level of Work
• Perform routine tasks in preparation for assembly, and has multiple skill level for assembly activities
• Handle more complex equipment and machinery
• Train other assemblers in the standard work and explain requirements and key points.
• Ability to perform quick failure analysis and propose actions to the team lead/supervisor
• Has leadership skills, a good communicator both verbal and written
• Give suggestions to Supervisors on how to maximize production operation with focus on safety, quality and productivity.
• Has the initiative in work and a good team worker
• Assembles and/or installs various electrical and/or mechanical components where operation and sequence are specified by blueprints, wire lists, diagrams or previously established shop practices.
• Utilizes small hand tools such as soldering irons, wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, and hammers.
• Work with Manufacturing team to ensure Product on time delivery by ensuring attainment of daily and monthly production target.
• Work with Quality Team to ensure products are manufactured in accordance with company systems and procedures, meeting customer / international
Interested applicants may their updated resume to PH_HRRecruitment@beaerospace.com.