Network Program ManagerBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01322173 Date posted 06/03/2019 City Atlanta State Georgia Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAG23: DLS VRF- Atlanta 3300 Riverwood Pkwy , Atlanta, GA, 30339 USA
This position is for a leader in the Carrier Digital Technology team responsible for managing network project delivery for Carrier global infrastructure and reports to the Director of Digital Networks. This position includes a combination of daily project management responsibilities as well as delivery of key projects working within Carrier and its operating companies around the world. To be successful, you will be a self-starter with strong organization and interpersonal skills. You should possess a working knowledge of routing in enterprise and cloud environments, wireless, network monitoring & optimization, proxy and remote access technologies.
- Lead multi-functional teams through all service implementation and product development activities
- You'll be required to orchestrate the activities of multiple functional disciplines to deliver products and services to the customer.
- Accountable for the success of Digital Network projects ensuring that solutions are sustainable and consistent with IT design and architecture practices
- Owns project delivery performance with all third parties, and strategic partners – this includes governance and performance management
- Establishes and manages relationships with customers and key stakeholders, maintains regular communications with business IT executives, department heads, and other stakeholders regarding delivery activities
- Presents project updates with project sponsors and partners
- Partners with the business lines and multi-functional teams in support of solution development, project estimation and initiation activities. Delivers solutions in-line with a multi-year roadmap
- Works to continuously minimize problems and improve the overall service of Network Services Delivery and Engineering
- Oversees planning and forecasting of demand and resource consumption across the Digital Network team
- Is responsible for ensuring successful handover of new services and capabilities to the Network Operations team prior to being in production.
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field desired, work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- You will possess 8+ years IT Project Management experience with a focus on infrastructure IT / Networking / Telephony, etc. projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills required including good written and oral communication.
Preferred Qualification/ Experience
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Good mix of Infrastructure/Network and Project Management experience
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms