Third Party Risk Senior ManagerBusinesses Otis Job ID 01362853 Date posted 10/17/2019 City Arlington State Virginia Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:OT555: Digital Technology Office 1300 Wilson Blvd , Arlington, VA, 22209 USA
At Otis, we’re dedicated to reinventing the way people move. As cities reach impossible heights and the digital revolution transforms daily life, our customers are looking to Otis for new ways to keep their world moving. As always, we're ready – with a bold vision of the future and the groundbreaking technology to make it happen. You could be part of our next chapter as a Third-Party Risk Senior Manager, based in Arlington, Virginia.
As we plan for our next chapter as an independent company in 2020, we’re looking for the right person to lead our Third-Party Digital Risk function and manage all facets of Third-Party Digital Risk and related processes to help reduce Otis’ overall business risk.
- Essential Responsibilities
- Implements, manages and matures the Third-Party Digital Risk strategy and program for Otis
- Develops risk-based processes for evaluating third parties by leveraging “industry best practices” and other leading practices
- Partners and builds strong working relationships with Otis’ Supplier Management, Procurement, Legal and Finance departments to develop an assessment approach which meets regulatory, compliance and business needs
- Leads a mixture of on-shore, off-shore, employee, contractors and managed service providers to deliver cost-effective and efficient digital-risk services
- Develops metrics, reporting and dashboards to ensure processes efficiency and that risks are being appropriately tracked and communicated
- Ensures the continual alignment of the Third-Party Digital Risk Assessment Process with Otis’ digital policies, controls and standards
- Serves as a risk leader by helping business partners understand the risks associated with their third parties and recommends strategies to mitigate risks to an acceptable level
- Participates in the evaluation of digital risk on potential merger and acquisition targets of the company
- A bachelor’s or advanced degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or a related discipline
- CISSP, CISM, Security+, CASP and/or CIAM certifications a plus
- Basic Qualifications
- A minimum of five to ten years of experience evaluating third party or vendor digital risk
- Previous experience working with a large portfolio of third-party suppliers in a global organization
- Strong ability to work independently, as well as provide situational leadership as part of a team
- Previous experience performing IT audits, risk assessments or other similar information security and information risk functions
- Working knowledge of industry-accepted information security and IT governance standards and regulations (e.g., NIST, ISO 27000, GDPR, PCI and HIPAA)
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, unstructured environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive and results-driven mindset
- Strong process orientation and the ability to develop and follow standard work
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- A strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated organizational skills to manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced working environment
- Preferred Qualifications
- Previous experience with RSA Archer GRC technology a plus
Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety, and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
OAK ID OAK19DTCYP16
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms