Modernization Sales RepBusinesses Otis Job ID 01287583 Date posted 01/18/2019 City ANAHEIM State California Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:OT338: SAN - ANAHEIM, CA 711 E BALL RD-STE200, ANAHEIM, CA, 92805 USA
Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
The Anaheim, California branch of Otis Elevator Company is searching for a highly motivated Modernization Sales Account Manager to grow the modernization business.
If you are looking for a role that combines your drive to succeed with a passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, motivated sales professional to promote innovative solutions with current and potential customers.
- Proactively identify, respond to and win modernization projects to include; identifying bid opportunities, preparing bid responses, negotiating with potential customers, building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Overseeing job details throughout sales process, including managing contract documents, creating approvals and layouts and tracking to completion.
- Initiating sales installation process by working directly with field management on projects and coordinating activities and information related to ordering and installation of Otis equipment.
- Monitor collection of accounts.
- BA/BS degree required or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of previous sales experience.
- Proficient oral and written communication and presentation skills to effectively interact with a wide variety of people with diverse background of all levels and disciplines.
- Ability to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities are a must.
- Strong computer skills.
- Sales experience within the elevator industry is preferred, although not required.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.