Branch ManagerBusinesses Otis Job ID 01343442 Date posted 08/14/2019 City ALBUQUERQUE State New Mexico Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:OT466: TQ - ALBUQUERQUE, NM 2659 E PAN AM FRWY NE, ALBUQUERQUE, NM, 87107 USA
Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
Can you motivate a team to produce exceptional results? Do you have strong customer focus? If so, this position may be for you.
The Western region of Otis Elevator is seeking an assertive, motivated branch manager for the Albuquerque, New Mexico branch, which covers all of New Mexico and down through El Paso, Texas. The branch manager will have direct responsibility for this new equipment, modernization and service business, including sales, field operations, customer satisfaction and overall general business management. The successful candidate will be instrumental in aggressively growing the profitability of this branch operation to meet or exceed business objectives along with fostering a team building environment.
- Ensuring safety performance by all of the salaried and field associates;
- Meeting all financial performance targets including profit and working capital;
- Hiring, developing, and managing a group of salaried and field associates;
- Managing customers to ensure sales goals are achieved, new customers are added to increase revenues, and relations with existing customers are maintained.
- 5 years of elevator industry required with management experience preferred.
- The selected candidate must demonstrate solid leadership, effective team building, strong communication and presentations skills to effectively develop relationships with internal customers
- Candidates must have demonstrated good business decision making in previous positions; Must have strong sales and financial acumen, customer focus and be an active leader in Otis EH&S programs.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree a plus.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms