Program Business Management SpecialistBusinesses UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS Job ID 69394BR Date posted 07/17/2018 City Chula Vista State California Country US
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us!
You probably never think about it, but the engines on an aircraft need to be housed in safe, aerodynamic structures called “nacelles.” UTC Aerospace Systems’ Aerostructures business is a world leader in nacelle technology, which leads to better fuel efficiency, less engine noise and critical stopping power when the airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing airplane platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
- Project lead for A320neo cost reduction.
- Maintains priority list of all value engineering, work transfer, or logistics projects that reduce shipped unit cost on the neo.
- Actively seeks new ideas from cross functional teams and investigate all ideas given to focal.
- Decide which projects to pursue, coordinate thru Change Board.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levles of management
- Adaptability to manage multiple and varied tasks
- Strong leadership abilities, interpersonal skills and team oriented.
- Strong self-starter able to use initiative and pursue projects without direct supervision.
- Strong continuous improvement and customer focus.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance with 4-7 years experience OR
- Master's degree with 2-5 years experience
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.