Contracts SpecialistBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01365245 Date posted 11/05/2019 City Windsor Locks State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
The Contracts Specialist is an integral part of a team of professionals who get things done, enjoy working together, and are committed to growing with this fast-moving company. The Contracts Specialist supports the F135 Aftermarket team - creating contractual documents, supporting proposal preparation and contract flow down. Providing guidance and contracts administration for the Aftermarket team. The Contracts Specialist is responsible for process improvements to enhance department function and performance.
- Flowdown of contract documents to internal stakeholders.
- Order entry into the Collins ERP System (SAP) for repair replenishment parts
- Processing submittals and tracking certificates of conformance for Aftermarket FPIF Contracts
- Drafts, generates, interprets and manages contract documents to set up depots, in accordance with internal and external policies and customer requests, to ensure these documents properly reflect business objectives.
- Supports, with minimal guidance, the contract manager in coordinating input from other organizations during the sales campaign process.
- Manages small projects.
- Advises and represents the organization on legal issues concerning contract matters.
- Creates proposals, negotiates and executes contracts.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Master’s Degree from an accredited institution
- In the absence of a degree, 9 years are required.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a US Person, this includes Green Card holders
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- SAP Experience
- FAR/DFAR Experience
- Technical Assistance Agreement Experience
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Ability to buy an additional week of vacation
- Employee scholar program
- Funding of courses for pursuing approved certifications
- Annual Merit and performance review
- Numerous paths for advancement – both within team you join and outside
- UTFlex program consideration
- Primary CareTake leave
- Parental Leave
- And More!!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms