Security Solutions Sales Manager - Oregon/Washington - REMOTEBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01287323 Date posted 01/16/2019 City Portland State Oregon Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:OT364: SP - PORTLAND, OR 7216 SW Durham Road, Portland, OR, 97224 USA
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
The Fire and Security Products group at UTC Climate, Controls & Security develops a comprehensive product portfolio to protect buildings, people and assets; providing innovative security products that include advanced software and hardware, IP solutions, wireless communications, electronic locking systems and mobile applications, fire extinguishers, carbon monoxide and smoke detectors, and fire suppression systems . Among its leading brands are LenelS2, Interlogix, Supra, Onity, Kidde, Fenwal, and Marioff offering robust security and life safety systems, affordable, flexible lock and key management solutions, and fire safely equipment and systems.
The Security Solutions Sales Manager will support the Interlogix North America Security Solutions organization by selling Video, Transmission and Access products in an assigned geographical region. This role will be responsible for customer relationships and sales for Oregon, Washington, Alaska, N. Idaho, and Montana. They will be the primary stakeholder for growing existing accounts and developing new business for the region. This is an outside, home-office sales position with a minimum of 80% travel expected annually. This role will support sales through the Lenel VAR channel, Interlogix sales channel, and End-User community with cross-functional support to the Security Products North America A&E/Business Development Team.
- Achieve annual sales targets in order to grow the Interlogix Video business within an assigned geography by calling on a focused client base
- Seek new business opportunities and generate leads for assigned Video, Transmission, and Access Control System sales within an assigned geography
- Establish new accounts, maintain existing accounts, and deliver organization’s value proposition
- Generate quotes and prepare submittals to develop and deliver Video and Access Solution Sales
- Present highly technical product information through training to customers, end users and prospective new customers
- Build and implement sales action plans to effectively and efficiently execute on company strategic initiatives
- Influence marketing efforts, provide sales forecast, and track sales results for customer opportunities through a CRM, Salesforce.com
- Participate in clear communication with the Video Sales Leader, Regional Sales counterparts, and Video Sale’s team members
- Add value to customers through growth and support activities including product demonstrations, user presentations, solution sales trainings, and enterprise project design
- Provide high-energy to a dynamic solution sales team and excel in a team-selling environment
- Minimum of Electronic Certificate/AA degree, Bachelor's in Engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 10 years industry or sales experience
- Minimum of 5 years selling Enterprise Video Solutions
- Strong video surveillance, access control and security network/fiber transmission aptitude - certifications or experience selling in this area required
- Live in Portland, OR, Seattle, WA, or surrounding area
- Possess skills and desire to drive sales with past-performance on meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Possess superior communication skills to identify and work well with cross-functional team members across the Interlogix organization
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.