Facilities Production MaintenanceBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01286447 Date posted 01/16/2019 City Santa Fe Springs State California Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA04: Wheels & Brakes (Carbon) -SFS 11120 S Norwalk Blvd, Santa Fe Springs, CA, 90670 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, performing repairs, preventive maintenance, and inspections of Ceramic Chemical Vapor Infiltration furnaces to assure quick turnaround for each cycle.
- Will also provide support for maintaining of other production machinery, production systems and plant support equipment with minimum supervision.
- Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements
- This position is considered safety sensitive in accordance with FAA Guidelines. Candidate will be subject to drug and alcohol testing per FAA's regulation 14 CFR part 120, as well as 49 CFR part 40.
- No sponsorship available.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years journeyman level electro-mechanical repair experience.
- Two (2) year Associate/Technical degree a plus (AA,AS, trade school)
- Production environment (highly desired)
- Experience maintaining Ceramic Chemical Vapor Infiltration furnaces
- Total Predictive Maintenance experience (TPM) (highly desired).
- Forklift operator permit
- Safety awareness training.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.