Incentive SpecialistBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01282004 Date posted 01/16/2019 City Charlotte State North Carolina Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAN05: CCS-Charlotte, NC 5900 Northwoods Business Pkwy, Charlotte, NC, 28269 USA
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your finance career, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a motivated, analytical, self-starter to contribute to our continued legacy of financial strength.
- Responsibility for Field Operations Management and Sales Incentive (Incentives) process inclusive of all manual and system calculations necessary to calculate, evaluate, confirm & pay employees monthly.
- Ensure participants receive monthly statements and triage/answer questions from plan participant concerning their incentives paid.
- Month end close – prepare, review, and analyze Incentives owed (present and future) in order to prepare Accrual Journal entries and ensure the reserves for Incentives are properly stated
- Analyze reserve monthly and prepare account reconciliations and analysis within.
- Responsible to prepare package and participate in monthly incentive financial reporting to senior management
- Responsible to participate in the annual incentive design/review process by providing information on sales and payout data as necessary
- Responsible to cross train with other incentive analysts
*Education / Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in related field with 3-5 years’ experience
- Accounting and finance preferred
- HR or sales background is a plus
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented individual
- Strong verbal and written communication skills demonstrated cross functional
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and anticipate needs of customers
- Strong analytical and problem identification/resolution skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel®, ability to understand VBA Macros and to edit same
- Demonstrated business process quality acumen and the ability to map and documents process flows/narratives
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.