Sales Engineer TraineeBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01287453 Date posted 01/16/2019 City Jamesburg State New Jersey Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAN16: CCS-Jamesburg, NJ 1095 Cranbury S. River Road, Jamesburg, NJ, 08831 USA
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide
Are you focused, driven, and passionate about innovating and developing improving products and systems? Are you looking to combine your technical knowledge with your interpersonal skills? Are you willing to work in a dynamic work environment, communicate effectively with your partners, and be able to raise issues openly? Come and join the ranks of one of the world's most respected, fast-growing, and creative companies. We have an experienced sales team and foundation program that will provide you the proper training and support.
A Sales Engineer is the critical link between Carrier and the commercial marketplace as we provide the HVAC systems solutions to our customers. As a Sales Engineer you will lead the sales process from initial customer contact to equipment, controls, and/or service delivery with the assistance of an inside sales support team.
Training Program Description:
To ensure your success, Carrier offers a 21-week Sales Engineer Training Program in Syracuse, NY. The program is designed to give newly hired Sales Engineers the skills they need to be successful in their markets.
- Orientation to Carrier’s values and culture
- Engineering fundamentals of heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Extensive product and systems training
- Introduction to sales and marketing tools, programs and processes
- Sales training
We will also provide you with hands-on experiences working alongside Applications Engineers that ensure the best HVAC solutions and involvement on technical issues with our end-user customers. Sales and marketing experts provide a unique learning experience. After acquiring product knowledge, we will help you develop selling and relationship building skills to compliment your technical knowledge.
Education / certifications:
- 4-year engineering degree (Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Civil, Architectural, Chemical, Systems or Controls)
Experience / qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a combination of excellent technical skills, be creative, self-motivated, tenacious, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Prior work experience and/or internship experience preferred in mechanical contracting, engineering, building management or other HVAC related fields and/or sales experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Have a personality defined by positivity, responsibility, integrity, accountability, and respect culminating in a strong work ethic
- Most of all, you need the will to win
Required to be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis for any employer
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.