ERP Functional Business AnalystBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01287294 Date posted 01/16/2019 City Minneapolis State Minnesota Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CADMN: FS Kidde Detector 6901 West 110th Street, Minneapolis, MN, 55438 USA
Det-Tronics is a $150M technologically innovative, projects-based global P&L protecting customers in many challenging environments with high end flame and gas detection products and systems. Det-Tronics is a part of the Fire Security Products business and has a global footprint with manufacturing sites in the U.S. and sales presence in all key geographies.
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
The ERP Functional BA will be a highly motivated individual with primary responsibility for assessing all aspects of business processes and procedures utilizing best business practices and current analysis techniques and methodologies.
They will routinely perform as a cross-functional team member and/or lead to analyze business issues and initiatives, to define requirements, identify and recommend solutions to complex problems, and enhancements to current procedures or processes. A goal-focused, team player able to work with and influence local and off-shore teams.
- Develop and maintain project plans and functional specifications for IT management and developers.
- Identify and implement best practices in JDEdwards 9.2. Including new tools and features as available.
- Communicate effectively via written, verbal and presentation mediums.
- Research and resolve JDEdwards’ application issues, working closely with business users and technical resources.
- Ensure continuous improvement practices and opportunities are optimised.
- Identify and propose system improvements and efficiency opportunities.
- Actively participate and lead cross-functional project teams.
- Follow required software development life cycle principals.
- Provide project status reporting, keeping management informed as project progress and priorities change.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited school in the area of computer science, business administration, Finance, Supply Chain or related field.
- 5+ years functional experience in large ERP modules such as Finance, Sales Order Processing, Operations, and/or Production.
- JDEdwards OneWord (E1) 9.0 or above preferred
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
- Project management experience leading small to medium scale projects.
- Experience with reporting tools, such as Showcase Query or Hubble preferred.
- Experience integrating third party software with ERP Systems a plus.
- Experience with Six Sigma continuous improvement methodology is a plus.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.